S_TOOLS-STx Programmer Guide
The S_TOOLS-STx Programmer Guide provides a guide and reference to programming S_TOOLS-STx in it's scripting language. The guide is subdivided into the following sections:
- Programming S_TOOLS-STx - A short guide to programming in S_TOOLS-STx.
- Becoming an STx Guru - An in-depth introduction to the S_TOOLS-STx programming language
- General Descriptions - A general reference introducing the S_TOOLS-STx macro language
- Command Reference - The complete reference of the commands supported by the S_TOOLS-STx macro language
- Shell Items - The shell item reference.
- Macro Library - A reference for some S_TOOLS-STx library macros useful to the macro programmer.
- Class Library - The reference for some S_TOOLS-STx classes useful to the macro programmer.
- SPU Reference - A complete reference of the signal processing atoms implemented in S_TOOLS-STx and how to use them.
- Toolbox Functions - A description of and guide to S_TOOLS-STx Toolbox functions.
If you find inaccuracies or have any comments or suggestions, please contact Jonnie White.
19 May 2009