Jump to navigation Jump to search
STx implements a powerful scripting language and a signal processing language. This document will try to give you the necessary information to program your own applications.
- General introduction into programming STx applications and scripts.
- A general introduction to the program architecture and the script language syntax
- How to become an STx Guru in 230.195 simple steps (2005)
- Source code
- Detailed description of built-in (shell) commands, shell items, standard macros and classes.
- Command Reference
- Macro and Class Reference
- Shell Items
- Signal Processing Subsystem - SP-Units (SPU) and SP-Atoms
- Quick Reference
- How to program STx scripts and toolboxes.
- The script runtime environment - application BScript
- Extending STx applications - implementing a Toolbox to integrate scripts into the GUI
- Script Debugger - testing and debugging scripts
- STX Console
- General Descriptions