Create a new dialog-window or attach a dialog to an existing display.
DIALOG a dialog-box is created, which can not be resized. For type
PARENT a frame-window is created, which can be resized. If type is
PARENT the window-item name is assigned to the variable
PARENT, which identifies the parent-window of an application. If the argument type is the name of a display-item, a dialog-item is created and attached to the display. For the new dialog the basic settings of the dialog font and the margins are applied.
CREATEMENU type [ icon title ] [ ; [ owner ] [ /Notmodal ]
- The type of menu or the name of a display item. Either one of the following keywords:
DIALOG- A dialog box which cannot be resized (the default)
FRAME - A frame window which can be resized.
PARENT - A frame window which can be resized where the window-item name is assigned to the shell variable
- Or the name/id of a display item.
- The index of an icon to associate with the window. See the General Descriptions icons for a list of possible icons, or specify an asterisk for the default icon.
- The window caption.
- The display or dialog which owns this dialog. This means:
- 1) that the owned window is *always* above the owner in the z-order,
- 2) the owned window is destroyed with the owner by the system
- 3) the owned window is hidden when the owner is minimized
- If the flag /N is specified, the new dialog is modeless.
- The default is a modal dialog.
The name of create menu-item (dialog) or an empty string.
DOMODALDIALOG for an example.