ASIGIN - read signal (blocked)
This atom reads the signal from the shell-wave-item and stores the signal in the output buffers. The signal is read block by block without overlap. If the length of the wave-item is not a multiple of L the last block is filled with zeros. This function can be used to feed signal to simple time domain signal processing methods (like copy, amplify, ...). The values of the outputs SR and N are set during the initialization. The output I is initialized with 0 and incremented by 1 after each read cycle. The input REV can be used to reverse the signal in time.
ASIGIN sig rev l k d
- The name of the shell wave item. There is no default.
- The reverse read direction (
1). The default is
- The number of samples per block. This must be greater or equal to
4. The default is
- The amplification factor. The default is
- The differentiation factor. This is any value from
1. The default is
- The signal of the channel i. This signal has l samples.
- The sampling rate in Hz.
- The number of blocks.
- The block counter.