Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a list of changes to STx which need to be documented.
- r8530: added pole/zero to viewer2 plot (jw)
- Programmer_Guide/Shell_Items/Value - Question: Is the ARRAY type now fully integrated?
- OSC protocol (IP item)
- LARGETABLE2OUT, LARGEIN2TABLE
- ORDERSPEK (commercial)
- r8723: Feature: Added pole-zero to Viewer2 Sectioner
- r8531: Feature: Added @playspeed global variable, which sets the playsrate of all viewer1/2/3, spexl and dataset wave items. The value ranges from -19 to 19, where 0 is normal speed, 1 is double speed, 2 is three times the speed, -1 is half the speed etc. The @playspeed can be set in the dataset using a new spin control, or in the PlayWave class dialog. The macro PLAYSPEED is used
- to convert the @playspeed value to a playback sampling rate using PLAYSPEED GETSRATE $#normalspeedwave
- to get the human readable text displayed in dialogs eg. for normal speed x1, for double speed x2, for half speed x.5 using PLAYSPEED GETTEXT
- get the factor necessary for modifying cursor/timer functions so that they run in speed with the higher/lower rate
- workspace Find Dialog functionality
- @Toni: Look through the calibration documentation to make sure it makes sense
- pole-zero method dialog