Concepts and Terminology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- DataSet is a earlier name for the Project file.
- A profile is a collection of settings for a specific application. Applications like the Spectrogram and Parameter Viewer can be run with different profiles. STx includes a variety of profiles when installed to get you started.
- The file which references the sound files being used by STx. See Project.
- A section of a sound file with associated metadata (e.g. transcription and parameters). See Segment.
- The default STx application, where the project is managed, and applications are started. See Workspace.
- Workspace file
- The file containing the user's settings. See Workspace File.