Find Segments Dialog
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Find Segments dialog is used to populate a segment list with segments from the current project. It is therefore only available if the selected element in the Overview is a segment list. You can open the Find Segments dialog with the hotkey F3.
- audioset type
- Search for segments in either sound files, sequences or both (all).
- base set
- Select the base set in which to search. This is set the root element (/) by default.
- audioset search expression
- Select which audio sets to search by specifying, for example, the sampling rate (SR:==:44100).
- segment range
- Select a segment or time range in which to search. For example, specifying inside and 0s_120s would only search in the first 120 seconds of the signal.
- segment length
- Limit search according to segment length.
- segment search expression
- Select attributes by which to filter the search results. E.g. you could look for all segments with the text 'beautiful' by entering Text:=I:beautiful.
- empty list
- If checked, the list is emptied before the search begins. Otherwise, the search results are appended to the current segment list.