Segment Markers Dialog
The Segment Markers Dialog controls the way segments are displayed in a particular graph. You can specify the shape and color, as well as the text alignment. You can also split the graph into lines and specify the lines in which segments should be displayed. You can even filter the visible segments based on an attribute and value combination.
Each profile method has its own segment marker settings.
- Selects the style of the graphics object used for the marker.
- line color
- Color used to draw and optional fill the marker object.
- text color, text alignment
- Color and alignment for text displayed in the marker.
- List of blank separated segment attributes to be displayed in the marker. At least one attribute name must be entered. Attribute names are case sensitive! The attributes are displayed in the same order they are specified.
- use XML attribute format
- If checked, the attributes are displayed in the format name="value", otherwise only the attribute value is displayed.
- order mode
- Selects the method with which segment markers should be sorted.
- Selects the order in which segment markers are assigned to the segment lines.
- The number of segment lines in the graph. The higher the number, the smaller the segment height.
- The first line to use for drawing segments. Usually 1.
- The last line to draw segments on. If the same as 'count', then segments will use the full height of the graph. If, e.g., count/2, then only half of the graph's y axis will be used. The 'last' value is only used if 'order mode' is set to begin or ID.
- attr name, attr values
- The field attr name contains the name of the attribute to be used to assign segments to lines. The field attr values contains the list of values in the marker line order. Both fields are only used for the order mode attribute-value.
If you are using the webMAUS interface, then you will receive segments with the attribute 'Tier' and the attribute values 'ORT-MAU', 'KAN-MAU' and 'MAU'. If you would like to draw one Tier per line, then set the 'order mode' to 'attribute-value', the 'attr name' to 'Tier' and the 'attr values' to 'ORT-MAU KAN-MAU MAU'.