Context Menu of Spectrogram and Parameter Graphs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Play signal bracketed by the time cursors.
- Play All
- Play the whole analysis source signal.
- If checked, playback is looped (i.e. repeats until you press
- Create a new segment over the bracketed signal. The segment is stored in the DataSet and displayed as segment marker (depends on marker settings).
- Analyse or view the signal bracketed by the time cursors. Select the application and profile in the displayed dialog.
- Next Cursor Style
- Change cursor style of selected graph (cyclic).
- Show Legend
- Display an amplitude legend. This is only available in a spectrogram plot.
- Bound Cursors
- If checked, the cursors are bound to the displayed function. Note that if multiple parameter functions are displayed, the keys [Page Up] and [Page Down] can be used to change between the functions.
- Analyse ...
- Create a new segment over the bracketed signal and analyse / view it. A dialog to select the application and profile is displayed.
- Save ...
- Create a new segment over the bracketed signal and save the parameter functions inside the boundaries of the new segment.
- Copy/Print ...
- Show the graphics copy/print dialog to print or copy the selected graph or the whole application window.