Sectioner Settings Dialog
For a detailed description of the meaning of setup values read the description of the setup dialog for the Spectrum Viewer, which implements the same spectrum analysis methods as used in the Sectioner. The Sectioner settings may be profile specific or global, depending on the 'use global sectioner settings' flag in the Spectrogram & Parameters Viewer settings dialog.
- analysis frame
- This group of settings defines the analysis frame parameters and the windowing function. The frame length is also used as length of the Sectioner waveform window.
- frequency, amplitude
- Frequency and amplitude scale settings for both Sectioner graphs. The value of the field height defines the relative height of the Sectioner windows compared to the other graphs.
- waveform Graph, spectrum Graph
- Line style and grid settings of the waveform/spectrum graph.
- type of spectrum
- Selects the spectrum analysis method for the Sectioner window. The method parameters are displayed in the groupbox at the bottom of the dialog.
- average mode
- Defines the method used to compute averaged spectra.
- Selects if ratio frequency ratios are displayed linearly or in cent.