Wavelet Amplitude Spectrum and Phase
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Compute the averaged wavelet spectrum using different wavelet functions and display the amplitudes and phases.
- This button selects the type of wavelet used for the transformation. Press the button to change the wavelet function. The wavelets Morlet, general Gaussian, Laplace, f0-deriv. Gaussian, Mexican Hat, Goupillaud and Morlet II are implemented.
- The fundamental wavelet frequency for diladation 1.
- window width
- The cutoff sigma value for the Gaussian wavelet windowing function.
- spectrum bins
- Number of spectrum bins equally distributed over the full frequency range. Note: The (maximum) analysis frame length is computed automatically because it depends on the frequency of the first (lowest) bin.
- Exponent for the general Gaussian wavelet.