ASeg Short Clicks Detection
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ASeg_Short_Clicks_Detection function finds click sequences and shows sequence statistics.
- parameter name
- The name of the parameter to use for peak detection.
- max. peak dist.
- The maximum distance between peaks of a sequence (in seconds).
- peak threshold mode
- The peak threshold mode:
- automatic - peak threshold chosen automatically.
- cursor-ymax - y position of active cursor used as peak threshold.
- userdefined - the user peak threshold value is used as the peak threshold.
- user peak threshold
- The user defined peak threshold, used if peak threshold mode is userdefined.
- use whole analysis signal
- If left unchecked, the signal between the cursors is analysed. If checked, the whole analysis signal is used.