User Guide/Toolbox/Export PRAAT TextGrid
Export STx segments as PRAAT tiers.
If you would like to use the base segment name as the tier name, then check the tier name = segment id checkbox and specify which segments you want to export in the table.
- The base name of the segment you wish to export. All segments starting with this string are selected.
- The name of the attribute which will be exported.
- Set to 'export' to activate or 'skip' to skip this row.
If you have specified the name of the tier each segment belongs to in a segment attribute (e.g. tier), then uncheck the tier name = segment id checkbox, and specify your segment filter (segment id) and tier attribute name (tier attribute).
- segment id
- The filter for selecting which segments in the current STx sound file should be exported. For example, * would select all segments, whilst word.* would only select those segments which start with word.. This is only available if tier name = segment id is unchecked.
- tier attribute
- The name of the segment's attribute where the tier name is specified.