The toolbox function
runMAUSBasicDlg uploads a sound file and transcription to the BAS Web services runMAUSBasic REST API and the imports the resulting TextGrid file into STx using the Import_PRAAT_TextGrid toolbox. This service is offered by the Bavarian Archive for Speech Signals (BAS), part of the CLARIN-D infrastructure. If you use this toolbox function, please cite the publications they request.
- You can specify which language the transcription is in using the Language field. (See the runMAUSBasic documentation here).
- Use word list
- If checked, then the user is asked to locate a word list file on disk for uploading to runMAUSBasic.
- Segment filter
- Word segmentation done in STx can be uploaded to runMAUSBasic instead of a word list file. Specify the attribute identifying the word segments here in the format
- Transcription Attribute
- Specify the attribute containing the transcription of the word here.
- Upload to WebMAUS and wait for results. The results are then given to the toolbox Import_PRAAT_TextGrid for importing into the project.
- Close the dialog without sending data to WebMAUS.