Mark Segments Dialog
The Mark Segments dialog can be used to configure how segments are displayed in the Waveform & Segmentation Viewer application.
Specify the Name (Id) of segments to be displayed. Wildcards are allowed. If no name is specified, all segments are displayed.
- Display the segments in the selected graphs and close the dialog. The settings are saved.
- Remove segments from all graphs. Note that this does not delete the segments from the project; it just does not display them in the viewer.
- Close the dialog and save settings.
- Close the dialog without saving.
- show markers in line-plot
- If checked, segment markers are displayed in the segment lines.
- show markers in overview
- If checked, segment markers are displayed in the overview.
- Automatic Segment Names
- If checked, in each dialog creating a new segment, an automatically generated segment name (Id) is displayed as default. Press the button to change naming rules and format (see automatic segment names setup dialog)