Add or Edit Script
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Create a new script on disk.
- Select a script file from disk.
- Open the script for editing with the associated application for *.sts or *.stx files. If no association exists, the default system text editor is used.
- Select the macro to call from those defined in the script file.
- The arguments to pass to the macro on execution.
Import from Script Controller
- Import the settings from the Script Controller.
Export to Script Controller
- Export the settings for this script to the Script Controller.
- Execute the script in debug mode.
- Execute the script.
For more information about script programming, see the STx Script Programmer Guide.