Jump to navigation Jump to search
UNLOAD MACROCODE|SPUCODE|SOURCECODE fileName [ /Force ] [ /Nolog ][ /Silent ] UNLOAD SOUNDFILE soundfilePaths [ /Silent ]
ULOAD family if STx commands unloads (hence the name) either the source code of macros, classes and signal processing units, or closes at least one sound file.
- The name of the STx sourcecode file to unload.
- A blank separated list of paths to soundfiles to unload.
- Forces the file to be unloaded. This can be useful with classes inheriting from parent classes. Repeat the
unloadprocess until all dependencies have been removed.
- If specified, no log message is generated in the STx log.
- If specified, errors will generate warning messages rather than error messages. See The Silent Flag for details.
Quite obviously, source code can only be unloaded if it is not being used.