Warning: Display title "Programming STx" overrides earlier display title "Programming". STx implements a powerful scripting language and a signal processing language. This document will try to give you the necessary information to program your own applications.
Scripts can be used to implement:
- simple processing lists, calling standard STx signal processing applications
- signal processing applications (like the Spectrogram & Parameters Viewer)
- complex database operations on the STx DataSet
- in fact, everything you see in STx can be programmed in the scripting language
- actually, everything you see in STx is programmed in the scripting language
<splist parent= sort=asc sortby=title showpath=no liststyle=unordered kidsonly=yes >