< Programmer Guide | SPU ReferenceJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:05, 17 May 2010 by 188.8.131.52 (initial import)
AWEIGHT - frequency weighting
Apply a frequency weighting function to a spectrum.
SPU AWEIGHTS F A TYPE W MIMI OUT Y YMIN YMAX
- The frequency vector or sampling rate.
- The input spectrum.
- The type of input and output spectrum. The following values are supported:
- The weighting function. The following values are supported:
- The minimum/maximum detection mode:
1- frame by frame
- The output spectrum.
- YMIN, YMAX
- The minimum and maximum y values, if detection was turned on (see MIMI).