The segments dialog is displayed on the right side of the control dialog.
It consists of a fixed part (the segment definition and the buttons) and a user defined part (the segment attributes). The controls for the attributes (in the example: Typ, Speaker, TR1, TR2) are defined in the associated audio segment template.
- The ID (name) of the selected / new segment.
- Copy the next automatic segment name into field ID. The name format can be configured with the automatic segment names dialog.
- Position and length (task expression) of the selected / new segment.
- Use the position of the current cursor(s) to update the Seg. field.
- Channel attribute value of the selected / new segment.
- Reset all segment attributes to default / empty values.
- Save segment attributes. If a marker is selected, the segment is updated, otherwise a new segment is created.
- Save segment attributes and display the segment properties dialog (without dialog-template).
- Typ, Speaker, TR1, TR2
- Controls containing the user defined attributes of the selected / new segment. The controls for the attributes (in the example: Typ, Speaker, TR1, TR2) are defined in the associated audio segment template. The fields ID, Seg., Ch. and the attribute fields are updated automatically when a segment marker is selected.